Senior Account Manager
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Business Development, the optimal candidate will have more than 5 years’ experience selling services and products related to Governance, Security and Compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong network of senior contacts within numerous verticals including, but not limited to: medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and financial.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.