It’s been about 15 years since the introduction of Active Directory. When is the last time that you did a health check of your environment?
- How do you ensure the data in Active Directory is accurate?
- Have you had a merger or acquisition? Was the integration easy and seamless?
- Does it take too long to: add a new employee, remove an employee or make routine changes?
- How do you handle Active Directory security?
- Do you know how your Active Directory admins are using their rights?
Systems and security administrators are tasked with achieving and proving IT compliance and security, among many other tasks. Active Directory is a critical platform that requires constant monitoring and upkeep therefore, it makes sense that Active Directory security and configuration reports are among the most popular reports cited by administrators—as well as auditors seeking proof of compliance. Do you have systems in place to get accurate and timely information about your environment?
How do you control your environment? What tools do you use? Is your company using automation or are you still relying on manual processes?
As always, we ask a lot of questions – what can you answer?