SPHEREboard Release Notes is an ongoing highlights reel of recent product improvements we’ve made.
Some of the key features include:
- Modern, Intuitive interface
- Built for customization
- Still has the SPHEREboard DNA of reporting with purpose
Custom Dashboard. Users can now pin cards to a personal custom dashboard
PAM4 Beta: A single interface to see all privileged access across all platforms: Windows, Unix, Databases and Applications.
- Enhanced drill downs from key landing page cards.
- Implemented row highlighting to help keep your place when exploring datasets.
Standardized panel functionality for smoother navigation.
- Addition of a “Cog” tool for turning violations on and off from the landing page.
Plus we’ve delivered even more …
- Online Help: Users can now access help guides from within SPHEREboard. Selecting the help icon will launch an external tab displaying a user guide for the selected area.
- DFS Connector: SPHEREboard adds DFS paths to existing shares. Allows for creating DFS hierarchy.
- Azure AD Connector: to retrieve Azure – Active directory data independent of OneDrive